Are you looking for a challenging job where you can combine and further develop your technical and analytical skills, in a position that challenges you to constantly reinvent yourself and your field, then we have a great opportunity for you.
Due to Pencil42’s growth, we are looking for several analysts with different levels of experience. If you are a junior and have not yet mastered all the skills below, don’t panic! We will guide you with your further development as a digital analyst.
YOUR CHALLENGE AS A DIGITAL ANALYST:
As a Digital Analyst at Pencil42, you will be responsible for collecting, analysing, and interpreting data to provide valuable insights that drive digital initiatives. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to optimize online performance, enhance user experiences, and inform strategic decisions. Your work will be pivotal in ensuring our digital presence remains competitive and user centric.
As a Digital Analyst at Pencil42, your key responsibilities will include:
- Gain in-depth domain knowledge of various clients and their respective needs by facilitating workshops, interviews, and hands-on meetings to capture all the needs and issues of the various stakeholders involved in the project.
- Convert obtained business insights through modelling and analysis techniques into qualitative deliverables that support the further analysis process. You can also use modelling and analysis techniques as an exploratory function to facilitate discussion with stakeholders.
- Prepare the functional analysis/ requirements via user stories for the development team. In these user stories, you consider the customer’s IT vision and strategy, technical infrastructure and architecture and external suppliers.
- You draw up test scenarios and ensure that execution by the test or dev team runs smoothly. This includes designing and writing functional tests, coordinating non-functional tests, and providing functional support for integration tests. Developing and verifying test scenarios to verify the delivered code.
- Proposing innovative solutions in close cooperation with the development team. When evaluating possible solutions, you monitor the customer and user experience, considering technological possibilities and limitations. You try to continuously improve the process.
- Ensuring that all documentation is accurate, up to date and structured.
For this position, you must be a critical and analytical thinker who can work autonomously, but you must also be a team player with good communication skills as you will have to collaborate with different stakeholders and represent Pencil42 in this.
- You like to immerse yourself in a company and its customers, to understand their real needs, requirements, and pain points.
- Your creativity, your focus on users and your eye for detail encourage you to create solutions that provide customers with a great experience. You think out of the box.
- Strong communication skills with different stakeholders.
- You think critically and dare to challenge what you are told.
- You are a proactive stakeholder manager and have ownership skills.
- You see yourself taking responsibility in analysing a project, from defining the business needs to guiding the team during development.
- You have experience in using modelling techniques and languages such as information modelling, UML and BPMN.
- You can apply agile principles to continuously deliver value and gather feedback.
- You have an eye for software design and user experience.
- You keep abreast of emerging technology trends.
- You have an excellent listening ear and can therefore capture a lot of information.
- You can see the forest for the trees, here a structured approach is essential. You must be able to process the amount of information you receive daily.
- You must be able to adapt to changing contexts, so you can be quickly transferred from one project to another, flexibility is key!
- Fluent in Dutch and English. French is a plus.
- You have a master’s degree.
Why becoming a Pencileer?
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference.
- Attractive salary package:
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance because we care about you.
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card.
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working (20 + 12 ADV)
- Flexible hours and possibility of regular work from home.
- Strong offer of professional training courses.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- The right combination between your well-being and prosperity.
If you are a passionate Digital Analyst with a strong desire to make a difference in the landscape of a forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you. Apply today to join our team.
"*" indicates required fields